Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
get-r-stuck
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fort Mcmurray Alberta Raceway. Owned and operated by the Northern Off Road 4X4 Society. Local non-profit trying to bring more fun to the community.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Cool race Shane.. Have you thought bout Harnesses? Just a lil advice for safety lol:ride:.. Take care buddy

·
Registered
515 Posts
That concrete barrier would leave a mark if you hit it head on!!, That needs some tires or hay bales on the end of it.

·
get-r-stuck
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool race Shane.. Have you thought bout Harnesses? Just a lil advice for safety lol:ride:.. Take care buddy
we will be requiring harneses and some other mandatory installs like doors for next year. It's hard to throw so much at these guys when we are trying to get them into it. this event only brought 5 utv's and they all ran hard. harnesses are my next purchase, money has been tight with new baby and spending so much time building this facility.

·
get-r-stuck
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That concrete barrier would leave a mark if you hit it head on!!, That needs some tires or hay bales on the end of it.
We are still building this facility and all those concrete blocks have been donated to us but we need enough to make a full parameter around track. Next year we hope to have it all done. So far we have placed over 250 blocks at 4500 pounds each. Slowly we will get it to where we need it.

·
get-r-stuck
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just trying to find some video of when we ran them through the tuff truck course, this is where i messed up my rzr when my wheel fell in the pocket of 4 big tires and tore my left lower control arm off.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm 2 hours away...put me on your contact list and I will adjust my work schedule to suit any runs you guys set up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts