Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Wildcat Offroad Park August 21st and 22nd

2K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  LinkedXJ 
#1 ·
Throwing this out there and gettiner posted about..

A good sized group of us are rollin down to Wildcat the mornin of the 21st.
Putting on some miles that day, staying the night and then shredding somemore on the 22nd.

You comin?!

#8 ·
I reckon we'll be at the park relatively early on Saturday. I still need to map it all out and see what i have for drive time. Think its like a 4 hour drive for myself.

No go on the cabin, unless someone in our group takes up the financial responsibility. Haha Place wanted $430 for 1 night. Maybe someone in our group will reserve one and if that's the case, ill chip in. But i decided to opt out of the expense personally.
Im setting up an a/c unit in my enclosed trailer and am just planning on grabbing a primitive campsite.

#9 ·
Did some maintenance tonight on my machine
Its just about ready for some good miles in a few weeks.

Someone in our group was able to reserve a cabin for 10 or so people.
If enough other people within our group jump in and pitch it, we'll be staying in the cabin.
But if too few of people opt into it, My friend and i will just be camping with my enclosed.

#15 ·
Its all good!

I have SO much left to do when i get home from school today.

With class and then working, ive had absolutely no time to pack or get anything ready.

#17 ·
Ended up being somewhat of a bust.
My buddy that rode down with me and I had a great time.

My other buddy who i met there, who also brought a friend.. thats where the issues were.
Bit confusing but the guy my other friend brought along, we have met before and i just never felt too great around the guy. Bad vibes, awkward conversations and just bad juju.

We were supposed to stay and ride today.
One issue after the other, one bad decision after the other.. The friend that i brought and myself, we both decided we needed to just go ahead and head home Saturday night. So we left around 130-2am.
Had to stop somewhere along the way so i could get a nap in. Made it home around 6am Sunday.

Park is awesome, we had an absolute great time for the most part. We would of had an even better time if i had the lifetime trail maps and all that. Im going to make that purchase and get all that squared away so we can essentially not depend on someone else for directions and what not.

Theres a big story behind the whole trip and most of it isnt good but we did our best to enjoy our very first visit. Cant wait to go back!

Reactions: Nearly_Missed
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.