Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Who has feedback on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one and so does my father. We both like them and I have pulled on mine with a Superwinch 3500 a couple of times with no issues. Instructions are hard to read but it is straight forward. Advice: put all the bolts on loose and then tighten them all when you get it lined up where you want it when installing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I put one on my S about two months ago. I have warn rt 40 mounted on it. I like the fact that it has a reinforcement plate welded in under were the winch mounts and gussets behind the front tied in to the top to minimize flex. They are pretty stout. If you bend it or breaks it they will replace it.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
It maybe who knows. Kinda makes ya wonder why emp wouldn't add the reinforcement's. considering there have been many that have had damage from fairly light pulls. not even shure on these. All I know is mine held up pretty good first run out came a rooms washout in state trail. Wrapped wire around a 4" pipe that was used to center two culverts. I pulled the pipe out so no one got hurt going around the was out. I have warn RT 40 mounted on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i like the fact that u can have up to 8 letters custom cut in the EMP.. not much on having wild boar on the front of my rzr make it seem like a "PIG" lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mine actually came with RZR cut into it. I was told that the one's with w/b cut in them are not avalible any more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
May have to call them and see... thinking about getting "DO WORK" cut in mine for emp... thats our riding club name...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know I shure do like the style of these bumpers compared to the tube ones. They shure do change the front end look completely

·
Registered
102 Posts
He'll ya I like the fact that if you clip tree following some wheelers trough tight trails you have a good chance of not messing up the front end. Or punching a hole in the radiator.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts