Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SSV Works was started in 2006 by audio professionals and music lovers who have a passion for off-road. Currently our staff has over 100 years of combined mobile audio and Electronics experience. The SSV Works team has been involved in audio installation and manufacturing since the early 80’s and have master certified installers on staff that have designed and built award winning audio systems and show vehicles for several major audio manufacturers.

All SSV Works products are developed in house by our product engineers that have decades of custom audio experience and training. At SSV Works, we don’t take an off the shelf product, shove it in a box and call it a weather proof side by side stereo. All SSV Works WP series overheads are 100% hand built with a Side by Side Vehicle specific dock that is designed by SSV Works. All SSV Works designed electronics are manufactured with specific components to work in an off-road environment and a side by sides charging system.

When developing a product we make sure it fits the vehicle perfectly, is durable and most importantly sounds great. We design different systems for different customers and do not believe in the one size fits all concept. SSV works currently has several side by side vehicles in our stable XP 1000, 800 RZR 4, Yamaha YXZ, Can-Am maverick Turbo, Kawasaki Teryx and Teryx4') that we drive regularly for product testing, development, off-road events and just plain fun. We are out in the dunes, on the trails and in the mud just like you. We want our systems loud, clear and durable, just like you do.

We offer simple overhead systems that drop into a side by side in 15 minutes to a five speaker ground pounding system with over 1K watts of power and 100% marine grade fiberglass enclosures. We currently have or can build a package for just about anyone and any side by side.

SSV Works is the originator, innovator and leader in side by side audio. SSV Works was the first to manufacture speaker pods and subwoofer enclosures for a side by side. SSV Works is the originator of the side by side vehicle specific subwoofer enclosures.

At SSV Works, we stand behind all of our products and customers and challenge you to find a company with a better reputation and customer service. All SSV Works speakers and enclosures are backed by the industry leading “Lifetime Warranty”. Our warranty philosophy is simple, if it breaks, we replace it.

These are just a few reasons why you should consider SSV Works or an SSV Works Dealer / Partner for all of your side by side audio needs.

www.ssvworks.com​

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm on my second SSV stereo. I enjoy it a lot. Only down fall I have had is the hinges for the plastic door for the iPod compartment broke :/. I use Bluetooth and store it in a different bag now. The system is still working good though.

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for purchasing an SSV Works overhead. Please PM me your address and we will ship out a complete replacement door today.

If you ever need assistance or have questions about your SSV Works products, you can PM, email or give me a call @ 818-991-1778 x109

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on my second SSV stereo. I enjoy it a lot. Only down fall I have had is the hinges for the plastic door for the iPod compartment broke :/. I use Bluetooth and store it in a different bag now. The system is still working good though.
Thanks again for your business and I'm glad we could get the replacement parts sent out for you. :cool:

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are not your average supporting vendor. We support our customers 100% and are people who ride and love music just like our customers. Our goal is for you to enjoy your purchase and ride just like we do.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I get compliments on my ssv system all the time looking to add the 2 speaker pod to the rzr xp 1000 2 seater.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the complete kit for my 2016 RZR XP 1000 the 6 roof speakers and the Glove box sub and I get more looks and compliments than I can count!!!

·
BAG
693 Posts
I have the MRB3 receiver. Great product and the customer service was excellent. You'll get my future business.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Will your speaker system fit an aftermarket cage or is specifically for a stock RZR cage? I have a 2017 XPT 4 seater with a cagewrx aftermarket roll cage

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Can you please speed up delivery. I ordered a 8 speaker setup for 4 seater 1000 last week. Was told 3-4 weeks backlog on my unit.

Must be popular.

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will your speaker system fit an aftermarket cage or is specifically for a stock RZR cage? I have a 2017 XPT 4 seater with a cagewrx aftermarket roll cage
The overhead systems are designed specifically for the factory cage and will not fit most cages. However some of the aftermarket builders offer a custom cage that will accommodate the SSV Works overhead.

·
SSV Sales
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you please speed up delivery. I ordered a 8 speaker setup for 4 seater 1000 last week. Was told 3-4 weeks backlog on my unit.

Must be popular.

Thank you for your business, the SSV Works overhead systems are now shipping with the new style speakers and new MRB3 source unit and are going nuts right now. Please PM me some info on you order and I will look into it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts