Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pic of spun wheels powder coated either black, blue or any color...

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Here's a shot of a DWt Red label p/c'd black with our red super lite beadlock, as well as a shot of a billet center wheel with a blue rim shell. Is that basicall what you are looking for?

Bones

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here's a shot of a DWt Red label p/c'd black with our red super lite beadlock, as well as a shot of a billet center wheel with a blue rim shell. Is that basicall what you are looking for?

Bones
Im looking for some 12" DWT Red Labels with a powder coated red bead lock on them. Can you pm me a price if ordered through OMF

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Hey Bones, can I get a price on both of these wheels too?
Sure thing! The cost on the Red Label wheel, powder coated black, with a red super lite beadlock is $284.80 per rim. That breaks down as $219.95 for the base rim with a typical beadlock in an all polished finish, $9.95 to upgrade to the super lite beadlock, $9.95 to have the beadlock ring powder coated, and $44.95 to have the rim coated.

The Billet Center rim goes for $389.95 per rim, including just about any powder coat options on the billet center, rim shell, and beadlock ring. Lugs and valve stems are also included at that price.

One last thing, both prices are for the wheel with just the outer beadlock and no inner reinforcing ring. If you wanted the inner reinforcing ring as well (which I would suggest for most aplications) you would be looking at an additional $40 per rim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts