Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How old can you be to pimp out your rzr , is it when kids on sport quads give you weird looks . Or is it when you embarrass the young guys to follow you thru the mud hole knowing there`s no way in hell they will make it ,,then you pull them out....
Give us your age (not IQ ) and a picture of your handy work...Short funny story`s welcome too.

Here`s mine : The only one that run`s my RZR harder than me is my wife.On a recent ride we were going thru a DEEP mud hole , i figured we would get hi centered so i let her drive while i stood on the driver`s side and leaned over ,pulling the rzr over to get traction on the driver`s side . Then i said PIN IT and she did... As we went around the corner into the hole i flew off in 4 feet of mud, she made it thru the hole and came out so fast she rolled it on it`s side.
Watching all this was a young family with pre teen kids ,as i climbed out of the mud (swam) my wife and i took off our helmets . All the mother said was "lets go kids , nothing to see here" WE gut rolled laughed !!!
My wife is 49 i am 50 . That`s why we ride.....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , would be nice to see some rides and a little story that would pertain as to why we spend so much bloody cash on these things ....lol

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
59 years here.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know that English dude that built choppers on biker build off Russel Something ,anyway if he built a rzr it would look like yours ...black and clean!

·
Registered
311 Posts
49 here, both age AND IQ lol...

My first off road vehicle ever. Purchased bone stock in April. Nothing compared to your tricked rides but customized for my riding style. Its called mud and water..lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice ride ,i would hate to run into a alligator in that water down there .....lol...
Been lucky so far..Its the water moccasins you have to watch for..:yikes: The doors provide a little security against predators.
:snooty: screw that, I'd want a full enclosure!

As for why do we do it? BECAUSE WE CAN!
Approaching 50yrs here, going on 14 when riding.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Only one i got....
Beautiful, I really like the split rear window, That's really original...and that's what I like about what people do..

59 years here.
One word for your ride, you choose which one.. Kit and/or Knight Rider

Nice ride ,i would hate to run into a alligator in that water down there .....lol...
Been lucky so far..Its the water moccasins you have to watch for..:yikes: The doors provide a little security against predators.

x2 on the FULL ENCLOSURE! No way..I can handle being shot at But I'll scream like a female dog if I see an alligator..Maybe it was that movie I watched as a kid with them darn things running around the sewers..I WAS TERRIFIED!!:22yikes:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Only one i got....
Beautiful, I really like the split rear window, That's really original...and that's what I like about what people do..

59 years here.
One word for your ride, you choose which one.. Kit and/or Knight Rider

x2 on the FULL ENCLOSURE! No way..I can handle being shot at But I'll scream like a female dog if I see an alligator..Maybe it was that movie I watched as a kid with them darn things running around the sewers..I WAS TERRIFIED!!:22yikes:
LOL! Let me terrify you some more. I now realize how poor quality the pic is of us in the creek bed.......look again at the pic. Look at the edge of the creek bed on the passenger side. Floating in the water is a 6 ft. alligator. His snout is facing to the right with his tail to the left.., I am driving. My passenger, "Bobby" holds a soda in his right hand. In his left hand, he holds a 9mm. (just in case) If the gator was going to attack, it would have already. The sound of the motor will keep him at bay. This is Florida, just another day in the sub tropical enviroment. You need a spotter to travel a creek bed down here. Now feel free to flame us for carrying a gun...Wasnt going to bring it up but since you kept talking about gators..why not lol...

We would only shoot if attacked..Were not out to kill anything.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts