Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a website that sells the xp Pro armour doors in bare metal, black or white powder coat...
Now I cant remember where they are!! Does anyone know who carries the doors in White. I cant seem to find them!
Thanks for any input..

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Toys for big boys (vendor) has them on here. Twisted stitch with white skins. Super smoking price on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
i think he is looking for white pro armour doors..

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
We are a Pro Armor dealer. I am not aware of anyone offering Pro Armor doors that are white, however you could always order the Brushed Aluminum and have them Powdercoated...

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
We are a Pro Armor dealer. I am not aware of anyone offering Pro Armor doors that are white, however you could always order the Brushed Aluminum and have them Powdercoated...

Chris
Devious PowerSports
chris thats great
but i think he is looking for a one stop shop turn key

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input. There was only one dealer that had a selection of white powder coat, same price as black. I guess I will just get the unpainted ones. The black just dont seem right on a Voodoo blue machine! Need something to keep mud off of us!!

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
This is what I done to my VooDoo. I have the Dragon Fire doors and could not find a graphics kit I liked that fit them or the doors in white, so I made a set of graphics i could live with.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts