Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for anyone looking to buy whips. Stay far away from outlaw whips . Customer service is terrible, then take your money rite away but if there is issues they ghost ya won't answer phone or email. Steer clear of them.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
I use and highly recommend 5150 Whips. Great products, no issues yet, and easy to reach them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use and highly recommend 5150 Whips. Great products, no issues yet, and easy to reach them.
I should have went with them instead of outlaw but I'm stuck now with 340 dollars invested hopefully they at some point man up and correct my issue

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Best of luck to you. Hopefully somebody will chime in who’s had better luck with them.

·
Registered
21 Turbo S, 18 XPT Dynamix, 18 XP 1K
159 Posts
I just bought some from 5150. Have heard good things about them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have DC Whips. Currently have 2 calls into them, going on 4 days. We will see where this lands. Product seems good enough, but whips are not synced to each other, unless they are a solid color.

I've heard and seen, through friends, that 5150's are a great product.

·
Registered
112 Posts
5150 is the way to go, expect longer than average on delivery due to COVID but great product as well as great warranty. I had to email them with a question and received a prompt response......

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had bought 5150 from a friend, could not get them to work at all, said screw it, went and put the money down for buggy whips. The difference in the build alone was worth the extra money. More difficult to install if you're not an electrician ( like me), but was worth it in the end. Billet connectors, billet point / flag holder on top, really a top notch product in my opinion.

·
Registered
‘19 XP4T - Madigan cage/doors, Eibach springs, 32” bfg’s, PRP seats/harnesses, etc. etc.
78 Posts
Buggy whips are what I recommend to everyone. Best customer service. Super bright. American made and have been in business since 1967.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mentioned DC Whips above. After 2 emails and no response, I found a number to call. Yep, got the dreaded, “this mailbox has not been setup yet”. Awesome

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just installed 5150 187 whips. Very happy with result. They did take awhile to get them to me, but it was worth the wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts