Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polaris sells 2 Lock & Ride Coolers that fit the RZR's. One is 52 Quarts and the other is 48 Quarts. An owner mentioned on a Youtube review that the 52 Quart one did not fit the Highlifter edition but the smaller one did. Could someone tell me which one I should order?

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[special=]%[/special]
This fits perfect and leaves some room in the front for a dry box. It is the 40 qt. cube that holds a case of drinks, ice, and more I bought two turnbuckles to hole it down. The black looks real nice on my 2018 HL.

https://icey-tek-coolers.com/collections/cube-style-boxes/products/40-quart-icey-tek-cooler-ice-box?variant=1603747414041
Thanks for the recommendation but I'm trying to get a product that is north of the border so the shipping cost and border fees are not outrageous. I like the Polaris Cooler just wondering why the 52 Quart does not fit.

·
Community Smart***
379 Posts
It will hit the corner of the snorkels... You can fix this by heating up a socket and the plastic to push it in so it fits better

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Here is a 25 QT cooler from Cabelas in my Highlifter. It has nice study handles that allows me to open the cooler without undoing the tie downs. I also fit the medium size ridgid tool box behind the cooler to carry tools and other items.

It’s the prefect size for a day ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the big lock and ride cooler and love it! Yes if you fling it all the way open it will hit the snorkles. Buy it...you won’t regret it. It’s like Mary Poppin’s bag...amazing how much it holds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts