Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just new to this forum.
pick up my rzr 09 le next week and am having trouble deciding which Long travel kit to go for. As we are all new to this down here in Australia and have nowhere to go and see the kits need some input from some rzr owners.
currently looking at K&T performance +6 or Long Travel industries +6 kits or are there other s you may suggest.
Oh and which Axles if looking at basic turbo kit.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Big can of worms you opened, I chose racertech theirs is bullet proof and there super guys and very helpfull, and their plus six kit comes with axles

·
King of crash!
31,881 Posts
alot of choises and everyone thinks theirs is best....lol shop around and see what otheir people use and what they like or dont like..... also get a good one if you plan on driving it hard....

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I race with the LSR kit right now ... but will be racing with K&T's next year!!

my two pennies .... and welcome to the forum!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
For the $$ SuperATV has a RZR to RZRs +5LT kit starting at $799, up to $1792 with all bells and whistles (except shocks) I do like the 1.5" front & 1.5" rear for a 3" longer wheel base with this kit! Now, Im not saying its the best kit out there, But I am saying that I have it, Ive researched the crap out of it. Ive heard nobody has ever broke one and if you do...They will fix it! + I had some difficulty with a fitting issue with a small part and the customer service was supurb!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info guys
so basically if i spend around $3,500 you get trail type weekend warrior suspension and if you spend $5000+ you are into racing suspension other then that it seems to be whatever you prefer.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Well just keep in mind also that the Racing kits might not be better for your needs. I've seen several of them and they tend to sit very low. Just cause you get a more expensive kit doesn't mean you are getting a better kit for your riding. The super ATV +5 kit is the best bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
One thing that nobody mentioned. (atleast I didn't see it)
Don't make the mistake of just shopping price or parts, the service is almost as important when purchasing suspension for a utv. You can have the best setup out there, but if the company does not provide good service with install, setup, fine tuning and issues down the road it will never perform like the best. Good luck with the purchase!

Chris,

·
Registered
50 Posts
I put a superatv +5 on mine with used RZR S fox podium shocks and makinn Traxx progressive springs and I am very impressed with the difference over the factory set up no more bottoming out over the little stuff and the over all comfort of the ride is awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts