Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Unless you plan on doing something to the powerplant to increase performance, save your money.

The stock exhaust is pretty darn good.

If you want a bit more punch, step up the clutch. :)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Unless you plan on doing something to the powerplant to increase performance, save your money.

If you want a bit more punch, step up the clutch.
x.2 or you want to spend money you could go with LTE OR Barkers.

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
Muzzy seems to be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

If you want a bit more punch, step up the clutch. :)
Completely agree. (Coming from a guy with Dual exhaust.)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Had a Ron Woods on my Rhino, did well on the dyno

Anyone have them on a RZR?

·
RZR 4 Family
33 Posts
Trinity Racing works great for me. Have to get the EFI to adjust the fuel. If your going top end get dual. If you want low end hill climbing, go single. I picked up 8 to 11 HP on a dyno from stock. Pushing about 65 HP to the rear. Ran me $750 otd with everything....worth the $$

·
aka: Bad Influence
929 Posts
This is honest to goodness truth. I have stock, a buddy has intake, barkers, PC5, auto tune and we both have same wheel and tire combo and we both have clutch to match our combos and I still out run him top end and from a start. I can pull 50+MPH in the dunes and he cant even pull 50. Dont waste your money unless you want a loud exhaust system that gains you minimal amount of power that you will never feel in a 1200lb car.

If you want an exhaust make sure it has a turbo hanging on it and then you will see a difference. Spend your money on other items that will beneift the ride, such as harness' or a good set of seats and a Rugged Radio system. Do the research and make your decision but IMO I wouldn't waste my money on an exhaust system.

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
This is honest to goodness truth. I have stock, a buddy has intake, barkers, PC5, auto tune and we both have same wheel and tire combo and we both have clutch to match our combos and I still out run him top end and from a start. I can pull 50+MPH in the dunes and he cant even pull 50. Dont waste your money unless you want a loud exhaust system that gains you minimal amount of power that you will never feel in a 1200lb car.

If you want an exhaust make sure it has a turbo hanging on it and then you will see a difference. Spend your money on other items that will beneift the ride, such as harness' or a good set of seats and a Rugged Radio system. Do the research and make your decision but IMO I wouldn't waste my money on an exhaust system.
X2 I have the LTE sounds kick A$$ but could only feel a little difference maybe BC I was trying to out run the sound LOL:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts