Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have a 2008 800 rzr lookin for a new full system exhaust really dont know what to go with seen several hmf and big guns but didnt know what to go with would love some help thanks guys

·
Banned
904 Posts
What are you looking for? HP gains? Noise? Duals?. Need more details and then we can help ya better. I researched this pretty well for about the last 2 months and finally decided to go with a newer model stock exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mainly alil horsepower but my stock exhaust the y pipe is cracked and welded twice and keep having exhaust leak prob and causing backfire

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Just go to POPO and get an "S" header and midpipe. Keep the muffler and youll gain a Little without shelling out a ton of money.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will the s header pipe mount up and everything line up right that was also a thought where mine was a 2008 idk if they would or not

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
YES, Get the "S" header AND midpipe. youll be fine. you can use your old springs if they dont come with the new, and get the header gasket and the exhaust "doughnuts" as well as the heat shields if they dont come with them as well(the gaskets between the pipe sections.) '08-'12 will work

·
Banned
904 Posts
Sammy, search post started by me and you will see where I asked to buy the setup desrtvet is talking about. Go used and it will save you a good bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts