Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a place that sells drive shaft yokes that fit my 2016 rzr xp 4 1000. My stock yokes are getting pretty sloppy and I am interested in buying some new yokes. Wanting better than oem cast yokes. I seem to remember reading that a place sold them. Any info would help. Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? I though it was rcv or cci but I am not having any luck finding just yokes. Ebay has them but they look to be same as factory.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why just the yoke? You can get a whole upgraded assembled shaft probably cheaper than just yokes, new joints, cutting/welding, balancing, and labor.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping to rebuild it myself. I run a heavy equipment shop and can cut measure and weld and I have access to friends in a machine shop that owe me favors. Id only have to pay for a balance most likely. I just want better yokes than the cast factory ones. Its about 1k for a complete good aftermarket drive shaft. I am sure I can build it cheaper.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok no luck with any better aftermarket yokes. So who has the best drive shaft for a 4 seat xp 1000? I need it fairly quick and longevity. Looking at drive line service or cci or rcv. Just unsure what one to go with. Any input or info is appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts