Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My buddy just blew the motor in his 2012 rzr S. He says there is a hole in the case above the oil filter.

He is interested in replacing it with something better. Who sells Weber motors?

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
If I understand correctly the import of new Weber crate motors, at least the "drop in" motor used in a conversion, is being blocked because of DEQ restrictions.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
The weber motors are awesome and not too bad to install but you could search out for a used Z1 sled or apex and put out way more power bone stock. The install is alot harder but if you are looking for a motor swap why not go bigger? Dont get me wrong I like my weber and its great because it is very trail capable and enough power where I turn down the boost most of the time :). I even rock crawl with it.

If you are set on the weber try to give Mark Queen @ queen racing. He is the most knowledgable on the webers. He may have one too.

·
Registered
891 Posts
WeberPower in WA is pretty good to deal with. I got parts for my Redline through them. You can also look around for an Ultralight shop. as this is really popular with that crowd.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I own a f1100 with a turbo dynamics tune. I trail ride at nearly 260hp on pump fuel....can't even imagine how much fun that would be in a rzr!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi guys,

My buddy just blew the motor in his 2012 rzr S. He says there is a hole in the case above the oil filter.

Thanks for the input.
Webers are in the POLARIS FST's (Four Stroke Turbo) snowmobiles

There's a LOT of BRAND NEW 2011 +/- POLARIS FST's snowmobiles left sitting at the POLARIS dealers.

Approx $8,400 for the entire sled. Check e-bay, google it, etc.

Sell off the parts you don't need, and you're into a BRAND NEW engine with primary clutch, wiring fuel system etc for $ 6,000 +/-

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Hi guys,

Thanks for the input.
Check with Mark @ Queen racing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts