Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for advise as to where I may be able to purchase a good HID kit for a decent price? the issue is that I am from Canada!!
All the kits I view from US vendors are priced very competitively (quite a bit cheaper than up here in Canada) but by the time I get to the shipping quote it usually doubles the price, and I am really no further ahead. The average, "decent" kit price up here is runs $125 Plus, and it drives me crazy that these same kits "down South" sell for around $50 and no shipping fees!!
And yes, I have looked at DDM tuning but they want $39.75 to ship me a $45 set of lights, that puts me right back to almost the same price as purchasing them here!!
Any advise would be great.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Check out HID Kit Warehouse Xenon HID Kits Bulbs Wholesale. I purchased a kit with the slim ballasts for 49.98 with no shipping charge. Delivery was by Canada Post. You can order by bulb number. I have only had mine for 1 weekend run and they are quite bright (6000K). Something to note, when the package arrived one of the tiny bulbs (for high beam) was broken. I e-mailed them and they sent a replacement. Even with that small bulb broken the HID light is fully functional. Lastly at the back of the bulb each wire goes through a hole which needs to be siliconed to prevent water leakage into the housing.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Cheapest price out there period!! I have had there kit for 2 Years and its perfect. Works Awesome!!

www.ddmtuning.com

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Mines an '08 but there around $35 even for the hi/lo. I cant remember which one though. It was '08 RZR specific though. And I had to change out the Plugs on the harnesses for a direct plugin which was easy!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a '08 RzR with one bad ballast. Currently I have the Xenon HID light kit on mine. I think I want to get something better than these, possibly with high/low beam capabilities. Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a '08 RzR with one bad ballast. Currently I have the Xenon HID light kit on mine. I think I want to get something better than these, possibly with high/low beam capabilities. Can anyone help me out?
08s are not wired for hi/lo beam. You would have to maybe get headlight wiring from an 11-13 rzr.
The kit I bought has the capability to do high/low beam on a '08 rzr. No wiring changes, plug and play installation. I'll post pics as soon as they come in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts