Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the sacramento area and want to take my built rzr to a track with jumps like a moto x track, does any one now of a track that alows UTV's
thanks Ryan

·
Registered
335 Posts
I live in the sacramento area and want to take my built rzr to a track with jumps like a moto x track, does any one now of a track that alows UTV's
thanks Ryan
Ryan, here is the web site for the Oasis motorcross track on highway 20 that runs west from Williams to Ukiah. It is approx one and half hours from sacramento in Clear Lake Oaks, Oasismotocross.com phone number 707-239-3911.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Reno, Nevada (Mustang Motoplex) said they would allow utv's to race if we can get 4 to show up. The track is very nice and pretty utv friendly for jumps. I am trying to get enough people to commit to going sometime for a race. The owner also said we could have a test day to see just how well they will do on that track. He really wants to run utv's for the season next year.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys new to the rzr scene, karter 44 that sounds good reno is about 2 hours away lets make it happen

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
As soon as I do my last race with the WORCS series I was going to try and set up a day and time to test. When I get those times I will post in the short track racing section

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
we have a TT track in Carson City Nevada that will allow UTV's if I can get a total of 3 to show up. Thunderbowl Speedway is the name of the track.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey Karter44 I saw you out at sandmountain this weekend, wanted to come and talk to you on sunday but we were headed out, when you say TT do you mean trophy truck, that would be fun I am sure we could get atleast 3 rzr's out there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts