Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking to put some stuff on the RZR 4 RG, I have noticed a lot of people talk about UTV INC, is there anywhere else that is highly recommended? I want a winch, stereo, spare tire/rim, sunvisors, etc.. just getting the build started, she is currently stock.. Thanks!

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
Steven over at Black rihno has some good deals tell em Devin sent ya .. let the fun began !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
UTVINC has the largest in stock inventory of accessories bar none... They mfg all there own products in house... They do there own powder coating to...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've made purchases from a few vendors on this site and have been happy with all of them.

UTV Inc
Black Rhino
Holz Racing.

I also have products from Pro Armor, Twisted Stitch, Rigid Industries and SSV Works that I have received good tech support through this site.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
if they are a forum vendor i dont think many people hvae had a problem with them. i've ordered from superatv, dirtydawgperformance, racertech(spectrum), sxsperformance, and emp and all have my stamp of approval for what its worth.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too many choices, guess it is just time to order and see how it goes! thanks for all the input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts