Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum and this is my first ATV/ UTV, any help will be appreciated....I just bought a 2015 Polaris Ace 570 (non EPS) for $4000 with less than 1k miles. I ended up negating this deal because the steering was clicking when wheel was turned after driving it for 5 minutes the steering wouldn't turn (which is why the low price, he wanted 5k). I took it apart and researched and found that it was the top bearing in the rack & pinion. For some reason after hours of researching I cant find any forums or even a part (other than the $450 OEM Polaris Part). Im trying to get a cheaper alternative such as rack boss or rackzilla though I cant find any for the 570 ace. only the rzr which I know it wont work because the ace has 4 bolts on the rack and the rzr has only 3 on the rack. I did find the 2017-2018 Ace 900 having the 4 bolts. My question is will this 2007-2019 ACE 900 rack & pinion work with my 570 (looks the same with the 4 bolts, possibly same length). if not where do I find this part other that oem Polaris. also is there a way to rebuilt this, I believe its the top bushing inside the rack that's in the issue so repairing tat would be the most ideal if its possible. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
I see a $500 one for the 900 Ace, but apparently doesn't cross over. I'd tear yours apart and see if you can fix it (find and download a shop manual), find one out of a wrecked one on eBay or CoPart, or just bite the bullet and buy one. Since they are discontinued, you might call all the dealers in driving range and ask about a discount?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts