Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy some of the little cutouts for the back of the seats for the harnesses to come through...where can i buy those

SENT FROM MY DROID

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
I ordered the crow y shaped harness that attaches in one point behind you. It is a stretch for them to come around the seat. This would be perfect, I didn't mean that in a bad way, but too much for me to spend on it. I could buy new harnesses for that price.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the crow y shaped harness that attaches in one point behind you. It is a stretch for them to come around the seat. This would be perfect, I didn't mean that in a bad way, but too much for me to spend on it. I could buy new harnesses for that price.
I would love to have that but good lord thats more than the harnesses cost

SENT FROM MY DROID

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
I would love to have that but good lord thats more than the harnesses cost

SENT FROM MY DROID
It costs more than the stock seats. Lol. I've seen them sell on here for around $100.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Yeah but there's always more than one way to skin a cat. Corvette guys pay 70,000 for their cars and do this mod for $15.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts