Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
There is one person in our group that's in a wheelchair, we just leave the chair behind at the trailer, the RZR is the ultimate offroad wheelchair in his case, but a folding manual chair could fit in the bed or passenger side and be secured with bungie cords or tie down straps, could prob strap a non folding chair to the bed but may obstruct the view out of the back a bit ...some have quick disconnect wheels I think so you should have a few options depending on what type of chair you have.

Either way def find a way to get out and enjoy nature .... made a huge difference in his life being able to get out and rip it up again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you I have a folding chair I’m planning on using so I will just bungee cord it in ?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just had a thought, you could probably modify a bike rack that fits into the tow receiver/hitch part to securely hold the chair so you still have room in the RZR for other people and stuff, would have to get a riding buddy to load it but would be secure and out of the way.

·
DG
65 Posts
I throw my Quickie GT (rigid) with 26" Mt. bike wheels and "8" front wheels in the bed of my 11 RZR 800. I plan on using a "T-strap to hold it in the bed. I'm an amputee, so I can hop. but if I had to get out to fix or a Nature break, I want my chair.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I made this for my Wheelchair. I secure it with a strap. Sorry it's upside down. All my photos do that!!!!
You're running an Apple right ? Mine does that also, I've found that, for some reason, if you open the photo, rotate it 360 degs before saving it to your albums, it won't be upside down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts