Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran my front wheels reversed for a while and really liked the way they worked. I had too many problems with valve stems and would like to use wheel spacers instead. Help me with who to purchase from and what width to use. Some sand running, mostly trails, extra width hasn't been a problem.

Thanks
Dwight

·
Work Has Stopped :(
521 Posts
Keep a check on the For Sale section. They're on their all the time, but the dealers these guys are recommending are great also.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I run 1.5" spacers that I picked up from UTV Inc----- great customer service and excellent products....
UTV INC

·
Registered
112 Posts
Both UTV inc. and super atv have great spacers. I've had both at some point or another. 1.5" is a good happy medium IMO. With aftermarket wheels and the 1.5" spacers i'm right at 54-54.5" wide.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Will the fronts clear with the 1 1/2"? I have a Walker Evans with a set of bigger tires (Same size as stock on a S model) and the 2" rubbed bad on the front. Looked good but rubbing sucked so I took them off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It will probably depend on what size tire he plans to go with. I think 27s or smaller should be fine. 28 and larger may need a little work on the floorboards. I clear my 29.5s with 3" lift and HL springs with a little molding to the floorboards while running the 1.5" spacers.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the replys. I'm using stock tires and wheels. Probably go with the 2 inch ones.

Dwight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts