Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
A lot of it depends on where you ride. I had 2" spacers on mine for 2 miles. It looked good but that was about it. Had a shimmy at 50 mph and rubbed when you turned all the way to either side. I was told that I could have heated the wheel well and pushed it in some but I didn't do it. Really didn't want to because of the shimmy. I had asked about the company that made the spacers ahead of time but got my chit jumped because they were not a sponsor and the sponsors thought I was advertising for them. Anyway, I sent mine back for a full refund. If you do decide to go with them, check with these sponsors on here because they will be a lot easier to deal with and stand behind their products. Good Luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I brought my Rzr in 8/07 and had 2 inch wheel spacers on within two months. It never shimmied, rubbed, or caused any problems with the steering. I only take off the spacers when I go to Utah and ride the Pauite trails and thats because some of the best trails are 50 inches wide. I have over 5,000 miles and it will do 69 mph (by GPS). Most of my riding is open desert but mainly sand dunes. I run standard size tires. Hope this helps. :redrzr:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I brought my Rzr in 8/07 and had 2 inch wheel spacers on within two months. It never shimmied, rubbed, or caused any problems with the steering. I only take off the spacers when I go to Utah and ride the Pauite trails and thats because some of the best trails are 50 inches wide. I have over 5,000 miles and it will do 69 mph (by GPS). Most of my riding is open desert but mainly sand dunes. I run standard size tires. Hope this helps. :redrzr:
What brand name of spacers do you have?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Im on my 2nd RZR, I had an 08 that I had a set of 1.5" spacers on and now Ive got the 4 w/1" spacers x4. Ive had zero probs w/rubbing or anything. On my 1st RZR I had the High lifter spacers I didnt like b/c those they were very hard to get a socket on them to put them on. I now have the Super ATV spacers, they are much better and easier to take on & off the lugs nuts holes around the lugs are much wider.

·
Registered
67 Posts
sweetsugarsnack
I purchased my 2" spacers from Rhino Parts & Performance, Az (480 982-4866) or look on ebay item # 370208646689 same ones I have. They have been on for a long time and never a problem. :redrzr:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts