Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody use these style tie downs and have any reviews?
Im debating between the single anchor point tie down and the nets that use two anchor points.
I'm mostly wondering if the single anchor point keeps the strap secure enough. 0123c680-5d78-48df-906c-b1b26660c88c_1.12d9dc91326f6eb0ee6e53d5b2d89587.jpg tnt_TH099-PS.jpg

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look into Macs Tiedowns. A bit more pricey but extremely well made. I have two custom sets (1 for RZR and 1 for Ranger) and love them.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The macs look good. How much flexibility do they allow for the location of the anchor points in the trailer?

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
The macs look good. How much flexibility do they allow for the location of the anchor points in the trailer?

I use VersaTie Track sold by Macs. I have 2 12 feet of track on my trailer that I can hook to.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I use VersaTie Track sold by Macs. I have 2 12 feet of track on my trailer that I can hook to.
I also use the VersaTie tracks. I have them set up for both my machines. I also like that you can drive over the connection hardware so I don't have to remove it every time once it's set up. Nice stuff.

I inlayed the track into my trailer floor. Makes it very neat.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts