Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
'18 XPT2
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always up to try a new beer or cocktail. Thought it might be interesting to see what everyone enjoys.

I'm not super picky when it comes to beer, but my absolute favorite is a local brew from Four Peaks Brewing called Kilt Lifter. Just an absolute awesome beer in my opinion.

For a cocktail, I'm pretty boring because I just prefer a Jack and Coke.

What's your pleasure?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I drink a lot of water mostly. As far as beer if and when I drink, usually Bud light. If stronger, Apple Crown. Done my share of JD back in the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Miler Lite, it’s a fine Pilsner beer hahah. When I feel like being classy I’m big into stouts/porters. Liquor, Pappy Van winkle/Buffalo trace

·
Registered
570 Posts
Modelo when having a taco at local MX joint. Blue Moon, or similar citrus and wheat beer, most other times.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
543 Posts
Mostly water these days.

I don’t drink alcohol. I had a half dozen alcoholic asshat uncles when I was young. Made me not want to drink.

I used to drink a lot of Dr Pepper. Then my wife got stomach cancer. She can’t have pop anymore, so we don’t buy it. I get one if I have pizza, but other than that, lots of water.

·
Registered
'18 XPT2
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't get me wrong by the first post. For me, having a beer is maybe a once a week thing and even less for any kind of cocktail. Don't drink soda all that much. Drink lots of water and iced tea. I actually drink a minimum of 1/2 gallon of water every day and more most days.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Water. Hard water! Not that wimpy water that makes your hair soft and your clothes smell good. And, not that water that comes from the city that smells like swimming pool water. I live in the country and my water comes from a pipe, a pipe driven in the ground that probably has mold and alge .... and it then goes through a rusty old pump, through iron pipes to my kitchen sink!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Water. Hard water! Not that wimpy water that makes your hair soft and your clothes smell good. And, not that water that comes from the city that smells like swimming pool water. I live in the country and my water comes from a pipe, a pipe driven in the ground that probably has mold and alge .... and it then goes through a rusty old pump, through iron pipes to my kitchen sink!!
Ha! I grew up on hard “Warter” . We had nothing but a 400ft limestone well to pull from. City water didn’t come along until I was in high school- can’t stand that nasty city H20.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Rzrhle, I was actually thinking about you when I typed that ..... Because I had no science to back it up!! We live at sea level so our water table is only 5-6' durning the dry times!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Rzrhle, I was actually thinking about you when I typed that ..... Because I had no science to back it up!! We live at sea level so our water table is only 5-6' durning the dry times!
We were about 1000 ft above sea level so it was a ways to get to the water table. It’s the best tasting water in the world and almost unbelievable, the pump at the bottom of that well is still working! It’s was put in in 1959. They don’t make things that last like that anymore - that’s for sure.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Like @Wingman02 and @rzrhle I grew up in the country on hard well water. I love it. After years of living in the city and countless moves over the years, I'm back to living in the country and drinking from a well, sometime through a garden hose, which I heard is bad in CA. LOL

Like @dunerinaz I'm not picky when it comes to beer. On those few occasions when I visit the local joint, I usually drink Bud Light. But when I'd go to Tapwerks (212 beers on tap), or bars overseas (Japan, UK, Turkey, or Guam), I'd try a different beer every time. I think Tuborg Gold (Turkey) and Newcastle Brown Ale are my favorites.

Like @HurricaneSpike said, my wild years are behind me now. That's not to say I don't drink. Recently, my go-to has been diet Pepsi and JP Wiser's Deluxe. But I think as you get older (I'm in my late 40s), you tend to develop a tolerance for alcohol and you learn to moderate. Now, I just kick back and enjoy watching others do the same stupid s*** I used to do. LOL Good times...

·
Registered
68 Posts
/Water and iced tea when I do drink alcohol its Baileys and Kahlua, and then there's the evil weed once in a while!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts