Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 2021 RZR Turbo S with dynamix. What's the first thing you bought for it to make it even better than it already appears to be !!???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine had a decent amount of mods on it when I got it, So I think the first thing I put on it was a set of fender flares, Hint: I love them!
Did you get a Turbo S ? If yes...is the roof metal or plastic ? I see it comes with one but I haven't seen one in person lolol never have I ever purchased a machine without sitting in it first...until now. Thanks COVID !!! ugghhh

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
358 Posts
Did you get a Turbo S ? If yes...is the roof metal or plastic ? I see it comes with one but I haven't seen one in person lolol never have I ever purchased a machine without sitting in it first...until now. Thanks COVID !!! ugghhh
No I have a XP1000, And I think the Turbo S comes with a meatal roof.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
358 Posts
Interesting. I live in the southeast with little to no dunes to ride. Would you still recommend one for riding mostly dirt trails and rocky terrain ?
I wouldn't get it if you don't have powder dirt or sand. I've got one but were we are there is a lot of powder dirt.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
543 Posts
Interesting. I live in the southeast with little to no dunes to ride. Would you still recommend one for riding mostly dirt trails and rocky terrain ?
YES!!!
Dirt in the summer equals dust. It makes a huge difference. It will pay for itself in air filters in short order.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
543 Posts
Technically, ours was a roof and winch. Because we added those on to the sale when we bought it.

That was the tiny wave that became the tsunami of upgrades. And it hasn’t stopped yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YES!!!
Dirt in the summer equals dust. It makes a huge difference. It will pay for itself in air filters in short order.
Thanks! I’m very big about preventative maintenance so I’m definitely going to look into this! I see they’re already on back order so it must be a hot item (High demand)!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Eibach spring kit, PRP seats, wider fenders, mirrors, RokBloks, S&B.... and definitely the ice chest. I also put 3M film on the A-arms & headlights - wish I had done the trailing arms too.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Eibach spring kit, PRP seats, wider fenders, mirrors, RokBloks, S&B.... and definitely the ice chest. I also put 3M film on the A-arms & headlights - wish I had done the trailing arms too.
Now, you're just bragging. He said the "first thing!" LOL What's the "3M film?"

·
Registered
571 Posts
Now, you're just bragging. He said the "first thing!" LOL What's the "3M film?"
Those were all the first thing - LOL- I couldn't narrow it down to just one thing plus he's going to want the whole list sooner or later.

3M film is what they use for clear bras on motor homes and high-end cars. You can buy on Amazon - it comes in varying widths and lengths. There's a thread here that gave me the idea: the OP did his gauge cluster so you can wipe it with a glove and it doesn't scratch. I figured why stop there?

Plenty of YouTube for showing how-to and mixing the solution you'll need.

It has sort of a "self-healing" property. I've seen where a rock hit it, left a small ding, then hours later that ding was gone and looks like new.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts