Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE how the Rzr-S doesn't have a smooth transition from stop, to go. Everyone always says a clutch upgrade can fix this, but I don't want to deal with any adjustments, weights, etc...I want to be able to drop in a clutch upgrade and be done with it. What's the best solution to this annoying problem? Post what your upgrade was and the pros vs cons....

Junior

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts
I HATE how the Rzr-S doesn't have a smooth transition from stop, to go. Everyone always says a clutch upgrade can fix this, but I don't want to deal with any adjustments, weights, etc...I want to be able to drop in a clutch upgrade and be done with it. What's the best solution to this annoying problem? Post what your upgrade was and the pros vs cons....

Junior
The Clutch Kit I sell is easy to install and has great reviews from the membership...

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it take care of the dead spot, or lag, in acceleration?

NorCal Jr.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I just called the guys at HPD and told them what I had and what i wanted and they fixed me up. Engagement is smooth and allows for great slow speed control. I haven't used one of swingarms setups but i do know from being on the forums that he knows his stuff.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm itching to fix the stock clutch setup, It just isn't smooth in the slower/low end.

NorCal Jr.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
dale at Dirtydawgperformance does a good job with his clutches as well. forum sponsor as well. check out his website. online ordering. just another option.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dale at Dirtydawgperformance does a good job with his clutches as well. forum sponsor as well. check out his website. online ordering. just another option.
Thx clemson

Junior

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Take a look at Starting-Line Products (SLP); their clutch solves ALL the problems you're having. My two-bits......

Cheers

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I would like my clutch to work like the yamaha Rhino clutch......(without the Rhino) I thought they were very smooth and controlable.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Swingarm1, can you PM me all of that info also to 74107.
Same rig. Thanks, David.
Did you ever get a quote PM'd to you??? I never did...

NorCal Jr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts