Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from the forums, facebook marketplace, craigslist, or ATV trader, is there any other decent places to buy or sell a RZR?

I have a pro-xp I'm looking to sell and maybe swap out with something else, but not entirely sure on everything yet.. Just looking for ideas, etc.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Aside from the forums, facebook marketplace, craigslist, or ATV trader, is there any other decent places to buy or sell a RZR?

I have a pro-xp I'm looking to sell and maybe swap out with something else, but not entirely sure on everything yet.. Just looking for ideas, etc.
I like this site.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Wow.. There's a lot of machines on there! I should mention I'm from MN though. Wouldn't be able to post on there I don't believe.. ?

Looks like a sweet site though.
It doesn’t matter where you live I’m pretty sure you can make an account.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Right now you can just think about selling a machine and someone will come to your house to look at it. It would be nice to have something to sell right now, but couldn't get a deal on something to replace it with.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Right now you can just think about selling a machine and someone will come to your house to look at it. It would be nice to have something to sell right now, but couldn't get a deal on something to replace it with.
This.

It's nuts right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts