Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys looking for at the SSSS?

I need a good idea how much money to bring.:)

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts
Well I had a list but it seems in the last 30 minutes I have spent all my mad money.
I should be sporting some new Afco shocks with Makin Trax springs soon.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Well I had a list but it seems in the last 30 minutes I have spent all my mad money.
I should be sporting some new Afco shocks with Makin Trax springs soon.
Well I just helped you out with that....Now you get to take your stocks off tomorrow and send them to me....I love it~ soon to raid steve & his progressive's!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I wish he have here ssss,but if i was there i will buy alot of stuff.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Set of wheels/tires for the dunes
(2) Fiber Optic Whips
Doors

Thats my list for now.........

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm thinking paddle tires....Would love to have them by halloween ride.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What are you guys looking for at the SSSS?

I need a good idea how much money to bring.:)
Well Jon, since you are offering to buy,,, I would like another Apex RZR... stop by the MCX booth and see what Trey has for sale!

:ride:
Where's my test drive first? :) I was planning on stopping by MCX to check out their booth. Are they going to have video setup from dunefest of the apex?

·
Mike #1
1,949 Posts
Looking forward to seeing all the vendors of course but am interested in sitting in
Twisted Stitch new seat with the large holes for my harnesses. I have a coupon from the Moab Rally raffle and could really use a set of suspension seats. Probably would not be able to get them for awhile but would like to sit in them.
Also like to go and check out the hot women and models!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Not in any order.....turbo, wheels, LED lightbar, base station radio or handheld and I need ideas for graphics for my new cage/doors/roof. :)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Cold beer, paddles, doors, lights, mounts, in car radio... but will probably leave with some stickers

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Cold beer, paddles, doors, lights, mounts, in car radio... but will probably leave with some stickers

I am sure hoping I don't leave with the end of your list. :rofl3:
Well every year I have gone I have heard of great deals... when I get there the deals are the same I can get here online with the forum discount and nothing special... the good deals are usually in the parking lot area. I end up walking , taking pix, having a couple over priced beers and leaving with stickers. Its odd that a pumped up show wouldn't actually have the crazy 1/2 off type deals you would expect to see at an event the vendors pump up all year for. The other sad part is most vendors have no inventory on site and are there just to take orders.

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts

Well every year I have gone I have heard of great deals... when I get there the deals are the same I can get here online with the forum discount and nothing special... the good deals are usually in the parking lot area. I end up walking , taking pix, having a couple over priced beers and leaving with stickers. Its odd that a pumped up show wouldn't actually have the crazy 1/2 off type deals you would expect to see at an event the vendors pump up all year for. The other sad part is most vendors have no inventory on site and are there just to take orders.
you forgot to bitch about the 7 dollar beer :rofl3:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you forgot to bitch about the 7 dollar beer :rofl3:
And 8 dollar Margaritas. :rofl3:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts