Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need a winch. What is the best cheapest winch? I need one but I probably wont use it much so what do yall think?:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Viper Elite 4500. See if they are on sale.

Easy install, clears the zerk fitting on the A arm. Comes with a billet hawes and all the mounting hardware.

Dash switch plus a wireless remote (and if you order now a free key chain wireless remote!) Synthetic line with a line stopper. Includes a snatch block.

:ride:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Viper Elite 4500. See if they are on sale.

(and if you order now a free key chain wireless remote!) Synthetic line with a line stopper. Includes a snatch block.

:ride:
Where do you order and how much?
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories

Looks like the IS a sale going on...give a call for the price, and don't forget to tell 'em your a RZR Forums member...though the 15% they are running is probably higher than the regular discount.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
agreed, great winch, great choice...love the remote :)

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Promark - formally "Gorilla" doesn't get such great reviews for one thing....the other is you have to add all the same components to actually compare them.

Their 4500 winch comes in at $180 ....then add all the same items the Viper comes with; synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, snatch block, remote (they only give you one in their kit) , mounting hardware and your total is $362.

The Viper comes complete at $356 and change.

Besides, I don't want to mess with adding all the extra stuff - especially spooling out wire and adding synthetic - when I can buy a complete kit that goes in right the first time.

But that's just me. :ride:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Don't buy the Polaris 3500 lb factory winch cause you'll have to shim it up like I did cause the grease zert on the left front A-arm hits the motor winch housing.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Viper 4500 lb winch, $236 shipped from Amazon.com and thats w/the RZR mounting kit. I didnt go synthetic (I already had a synthetic rope kit at my house) but it would only be another $30 bucks or so from them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts