Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a thread about what trail systems you've had your XP on and not had any problems with the width. Seems there is still a ton of debate on where a 64" machine will fit. Please only post if you own an XP or your machine is 64"+ and where you have ridden. Might help some people who are on the fence about wether or not an XP will work for them.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
All but 1 on the "UTV'S For Wounded Warrior's" 5066 mile ride last year from Jelico, TN to Port Or Ford, Oregon...

·
Registered
320 Posts
I ride all the trails I rode on my S. If I don't fit I make my own path. I will say EPS makes trail riding a lot easier.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My "S" was 64" also so I'm going to include some of the trails I had it on also.

Windrock, TN
Brimstone, TN
Ride Royal Blue, TN
Turkey Bay/LBL, KY
Little Egypt Offroad, IL
St. Joe State Park , MO
Washita Offroad Park, MO
Williams Hill Pass, IL

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
It will fit on park and off park at Black Mountain in Harlan, KY. Gets a little tight in places off park, but not many.

I have seen them get around at wolfpen gap and fourche mountain around Mena, AR. I am headed there next month to try out my xp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will fit on park and off park at Black Mountain in Harlan, KY. Gets a little tight in places off park, but not many.

I have seen them get around at wolfpen gap and fourche mountain around Mena, AR. I am headed there next month to try out my xp.

Really wanting to get out to Black Mountain sometime, heard it is excellent riding there.

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts

Really wanting to get out to Black Mountain sometime, heard it is excellent riding there.
It's fun.....got a group that will be there in June.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
My XP fits all the trails in Glamis.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have had mine at Brimstone and Black Mountain, but have had XPs in our group since they came out so Windrock, Slade, Pickett.... etc. They will fit 99% and that 1% there is always a way around at least so far

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just got back from doing basically all the trails at Pocohantas, Indian Ridge and Pinnacle Creek at H-M, (except some of the blacks and all double blacks, closed to UTV's) no issues at all except a few switchbacks which had to be done with a 3 point turn...it just takes a bit of practice to learn where the tires are, after that no problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts