Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this green RZR but the guy who had it before me "butcherd" the back of it. The support brackets for the bed have been removed so I cant put the stock bed back on. All the plastic has been cut. It throws a lot of stuff from the rear tires all over the back of yer head,, no fenders. Anyone got a idea for fenders other than a piece of plywood...

Attachments

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
hmm,,,
you could buy all the missing pieces from Polaris, or maybe off a wrecked rzr that is being parted out...

If you just want to add something like plywood, but better, I would consider a sheet of UHMW like they use for skid plates.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
im just thinkin how easy it would have been to put on my two bros (i meant J.C.Whitney) exhaust. maybe just :15 min 1 beer vs the 5 hours 4 beers!

ps i think with your tag name you would definitely have be offered a position at the new (fantasy) Polaris H.Q. when i take them over (fantasy).

are you a righty or a lefty?

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
If it was mine, I'd save my pennies and do a complete custom cage. Then you could tie the cage into the rear of the frame and some sheetmetal bedsides. Custom!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
lol man what the hell was he thinking.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's not like deleting the bed beneifts you in anyway possible so I'm not sure why someone would do this, but anyway to your question. I would get someone to tack on some new brackets and order the new parts from Polaris, or you can design your own bed out of many different material options.

You could weld on a towing arm, add a heavy duty winch on it to tow Rhino's out of the sand for cash or beer. :rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Check out EMP . They have what you need from some conversions they have been doing and the prices are way more reasonable than from the dealer.

BTW, I hope you got a killer deal.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
But hey he saved 12Lb lol.

I'd see if you can find a wrecked RZR.. Most people wreck the front end.. Should be pretty easy to find one with the rear in good shape.. Buying the parts from polaris would cost you a pretty penny. EMP does have a few parts for back there.. I just bought a new bed from them for about half the price of a dealer. You could always just build a flat bed back there.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That looks pitiful.... cover it up. I say get a parts list and get it back to stock.. quick. Makes ya wonder what else has been tinkered with in a bad way.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I would try to go back to stock.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts