Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any story behind the dinosaur? Rad!
Was on my wife’s quad, we sold it 7-8 years ago, who we sold it too shipped it back when he sold the quad for good luck, nobody ever fell off that quad and we figured since he was back he should go along with us now. Turbi is kinda like Rudolph but a reptile !

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was on my wife’s quad, we sold it 7-8 years ago, who we sold it too shipped it back when he sold the quad for good luck, nobody ever fell off that quad and we figured since he was back he should go along with us now. Turbi is kinda like Rudolph but a reptile !
An ounce of good luck 🍀 worth the world!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Spent a few hours making something for the RZR over the weekend seems to be just what I wanted but couldn’t find ... View attachment 672189
I have been contemplating a roof rack just for tool and emergency stuff on my 2 seater but don't need all that space. You have inspired me to build/create something similar to yours.
Thanks for the idea

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been thinking of something similar. I actually harvested an old carrier thing to haul a motorized wheelchair that goes into a receiver hitch. My plan is to hack a chunk of it off and use it for the base.
I think the DIY stuff is awesome. Good idea 💡

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been contemplating a roof rack just for tool and emergency stuff on my 2 seater but don't need all that space. You have inspired me to build/create something similar to yours.
Thanks for the idea
just a note I suggest only putting less heavy stuff up there and heavy stuff down below ... easy access by stepping on tire ...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been thinking of something similar. I actually harvested an old carrier thing to haul a motorized wheelchair that goes into a receiver hitch. My plan is to hack a chunk of it off and use it for the base.
I think the DIY stuff is awesome. Good idea 💡
my next project is exactly that spare tire carrier

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the idea
just a note I suggest only putting less heavy stuff up there and heavy stuff down below ... easy access by stepping on tire ...
couple of pics for detail

1 - 10 of 10 Posts