Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a RZR 570 stock. What kind and/or size sand paddles should I get? I'll be mostly going to Pismo and Sand Mtn. I'm guessing I'll need rims too.

Also,what is the difference between standard rims and bead lock, pluses and minuses?

·
Registered
958 Posts
on my kids 570 they ran a 7 paddle extreme 26x12x12 the thing went places the 800 s
with big horns couldnt climb. dave has then for 580 on wheels.

we also reversed the rear tires and ran 4lbs in the and the did ok to

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Call Fullerton Sand Sports... Talk to Dave or Steve.. They will get you outfitted with the right set-up and pricing is always about as good as it can get...

·
Registered
452 Posts
ive got a set of the 10 paddle skat extremes. 26x12x12. they work good. used em one time. Ill sell em. PM if interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have bought a set of scat track tires 26"x12" 10 paddles per tire. Can i put these on 10" wide rims, if so, what are the best rims. I like solid aluminum style rims.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have bought a set of scat track tires 26"x12" 10 paddles per tire. Can i put these on 10" wide rims, if so, what are the best rims. I like solid aluminum style rims.
I'm running my 26x12's on 10" wide wheels,but if I had it to do again I'd run 9's

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
on my kids 570 they ran a 7 paddle extreme 26x12x12 the thing went places the 800 s

7 paddle and smoothies up front is the best combo for the stock 800 I believe. The 570 is pretty equilvant to 800 so it should work great. Paddles arent needed at Pismo but it's a hell of a lot more fun and better climbling with them.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts

7 paddle and smoothies up front is the best combo for the stock 800 I believe. The 570 is pretty equilvant to 800 so it should work great. Paddles arent needed at Pismo but it's a hell of a lot more fun and better climbling with them.
To the OP MrH... I have skat track 7 paddle extream 25" and smoothies mounted on ITP SS rims I would sell and ship cheap.. Only used one season in great shape.. I'm not home but tonite I can get you pics if interested you can PM me please..

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Not too hijack but im need of front smoothies. Probably better to sell together but let me know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts