Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the group and need help with what size and make for paddles. I have a stock 900 4 seater and am going to hit up some dunes shortly at Pismo Beach and Glamis, Ca. I’ve read I don’t need them (for pismo) but others say get them. So if I want to get some what make, model , size should I look for?

right now I am running Maxxis Carnivore 30 x 10 x 14.

Appreciate any guidance or experiences you’ve had with and without paddles.

Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Maybe figure out your second question and then make your call on this one. JMHO
Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Maybe figure out your second question and then make your call on this one. JMHO
100% agree on that SeaDog! Let me figure out the speed issue and come back to deciding on paddles (or not)! But in the meantime (not a very patient person), I found these:

ITP Sand Star 26x9-12 (10 paddle) rears and 26x11-12 fronts on Tusk Beartooth wheels. All in about $900.

·
Premium Member
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
1,208 Posts
Tires and wheels that seems like a fair deal if they are still in decent shape. You want to check the wheel offset to ensure proper fit so you will have no rubbing. I have no idea of what the offset should be. I know some folks add spacers to get the clearance just something to check

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tires and wheels that seems like a fair deal if they are still in decent shape. You want to check the wheel offset to ensure proper fit so you will have no rubbing. I have no idea of what the offset should be. I know some folks add spacers to get the clearance just something to check
These are brand new from a supplier. I'll ask about the offset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've asked basically the same question pertaining to my 900s 2 seater in the tire section with zero replies. I'm looking at the same setup as you but with itp hurricane wheels and the dunestar fronts vs the sandstars. To me the staggered rib with the slight 'paddle' would be a better choice for the front especially if you think about running 4wd in the sand. All in shopping around I'm about the same as you. Less than 1k to my door. My only other thought was if oe wheels are lighter I'd run those with the paddles. I've also read the rears you probably want a wheel wider than 7" tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts