Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 XP Pro and need a rear view mirror. I have side mirrors.
I have Pro Armor Cage with Roof.
What rear view do you use and how is it mounted?
Include a Pic of it please.

Thank you,
IrnBear

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can say I do not recommend the Kemimoto mirror for the Pro XP. Easy to install on the factory roll bar mount but It does not articulate down enough for most drivers to view. I am 6' 5" and it is barley useable. Bought from Amazon and plan to return it.

·
Registered
2021 Pro XP
20 Posts
I picked up a Plus UTV rearview on amazon for cheap. It does the trick. Easy to install and does what I need it to. I only have about 60 miles on it but it has held up and not moved yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the kemimoto and I think it’s a great mirror for a good price. I’m 6’4 so I guess if your shorter than 6’5 it’ll work for ya...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the kemimoto and I think it’s a great mirror for a good price. I’m 6’4 so I guess if your shorter than 6’5 it’ll work for ya...
What I meant was I can barely use the Kemimoto at my height and it wont work for anyone shorter. Maybe mine is defective?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe we have different mirrors. Mine has minor adjustments for height and can pivot up or down as well

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
271 Posts
I have a Polaris mirror. Bought it from the dealer when I purchased my machine. It is a convex shape, about 12” wide. Excellent coverage behind you. I love it.

$125 with a discount I think.

Machine is half tore apart in my shop for some upgrades.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I can say I do not recommend the Kemimoto mirror for the Pro XP. Easy to install on the factory roll bar mount but It does not articulate down enough for most drivers to view. I am 6' 5" and it is barley useable. Bought from Amazon and plan to return it.

I have same mirror and am 6' - no issues with viewing or articulation up or down- works ok for me - My issue with it is it moves left side up under heavy terrain (woops at speed) - so you look up and it off center - still have view - but not level mirror view. Has adjustment for up/down articulation tension, but have not found a solution forh the edges moving up or down.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have same mirror and am 6' - no issues with viewing or articulation up or down- works ok for me - My issue with it is it moves left side up under heavy terrain (woops at speed) - so you look up and it off center - still have view - but not level mirror view. Has adjustment for up/down articulation tension, but have not found a solution forh the edges moving up or down.

View attachment 667078
Have you tried tightening the screws where the articulating stem is , etc ?

Not where it mounts to the roll cage , but there are 4 other screws . I got mine from Amazon warehouse deals and it was all sloppy, until I tightened the 4 screws, and its solid now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Have you tried tightening the screws where the articulating stem is , etc ?

Not where it mounts to the roll cage , but there are 4 other screws . I got mine from Amazon warehouse deals and it was all sloppy, until I tightened the 4 screws, and its solid now.
Did that this weekend before I went out and also the "single" screw that goes into the post that holds the mirrior that was the ticket! Working perfect and staying in place as expected.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is there any way to link the rear view camera to the shortcut button on the steering wheel? With the tire carrier that would be awesome.

·
Registered
2021 Pro XP 4
18 Posts
Also tried to go cheap w/ Kemimoto mirrors. Same issue with the center ... limited adjustment would prevent anyone under 6' in my car from being able to see out the back. Side mirrors were also cheap garbage ... denied a return. Had to charge back on the purchase.

Replaced with Seizmik. Well built, unlimited lifetime warranty. Integrated interior and perimeter lighting.

Center ... Halo-RA LED Rearview Mirror with Cast Aluminum Bezel – Polaris RZR Pro XP – Seizmik
Sides ... Pursuit Night Vision Series Side View Mirror (Pair – Cast Aluminum) – 2″ Round Tube – Seizmik

·
Registered
22 Posts
After trying to adjust the Kemimoto center mirror to no avail, so I did return the and got the Polaris center mirror and Seizmik (high quality) side mirrors.

One a side note 4 of the 5 Kemimoto products I have purchase on Amazon I have returned due to poor performance, poor quality or received damaged (aluminum roof x2).

·
Registered
32 Posts
After trying to adjust the Kemimoto center mirror to no avail did return the and got the Polaris center mirror and Seizmik (high quality) side mirrors.

One a side note 4 of the 5 Kemimoto products I have purchase on Amazon I have returned due to poor performance, poor quality or received damaged (aluminum roof x2).
I'm going through the same issue with kemimoto mirrors but I didn't use Amazon. Turning out to be more difficult.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts