Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase 7 paddle 25" skats. I have read alot on tire's and tire pressure and Did not really see anything layed out as to what everyone is doing. So what paddles, what pressure, and where are you guys riding. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
My suggestion is that you get in touch with Dave at Fullerton Sand Sports (FSS). FSS is a supporter of the forum and he'll break it down for you.. He knows his stuff and has helped many of us on the forum including myself.. Good luck

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
If your running the Skats, the normal PSI to run those at will be 8 psi. They will climb better at the lower pressures, but dune better at 8 psi. Dont run lower than 6 psi you will tear the tire apart from the inside out. The paddle is stronger than the casing.

We can tell when the tires have been run too low!!!!!!!!!

What eventually happens you will start seeing bubbles in the casing and also it will look like the paddles are pulling off the casing but its actually the plys of the casing being pulled apart by the paddles.

Dave - Fullerton Sand Sports

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
That was quick alright.. Can you hear me laughing out loud... My son Steve is using my garage to pump up his Teryx and we were just talkin about you.. Guessin your ears must have been burning....

Take it easy Dave and I am working on getting our reservations set up at the North Glamis KOA for Halloween...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts