Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have a 2010 rzr s 800 with a intake,exhaust and tuner I'm going to glamis or pismo .what paddles should I get and how many paddles thanks in advance everyone.happy riding

·
Registered
517 Posts
8 paddle skates should work with the mods you have, I had a stock 10 S and ran 7 paddle skats with buffs up front.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have had many paddle set ups. I think stu blasters is too aggressive for your car. I would agree with the extremes or I loved my doonz set up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A friend has some 8 paddle doonz for sale he's getting some 9 paddle skats ,would the 8 paddle doonz be ok or to big there on 12x10 douglas wheels and 12x8 up front mohawks

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I've heard good things about the Doonz! Ken1 swears by them! they should be fine on your wheels set up!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Doonz all the way. I have a set for my bone stock 800-s and ran them in little sahara, ok this spring. They were great. No loss in power only a mph or two on the top end. Got a great deal on them from Fullerton Sand Sports.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Are these 4ply doonz? I seen a set work a few weeks ago and wasnt impressed with the way they dug when starting out..i hate to say but i think the sand stars work the best for our low horsepower machines.also i dont think the doonz slide as well as the sand stars and i know the blasters don't slide at all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts