Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what blue matches pretty good to this blue. Wanting to paint my rock sliders that color.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 RZR Highlifter
142 Posts
I'd have them powder coated instead of painted.

·
Registered
288 Posts
See if this link to blue colors helps you find the shade that would work

Also link to Polaris site that shows how to find color codes by machine

·
Registered
2022 RZR Highlifter
142 Posts
I don’t know if theirs anyone local that does powder coat.
If you have a Sherwin Williams close they have some industrial metal paint that would probably be your best bet. Take something up there for them to scan and color match.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See if this link to blue colors helps you find the shade that would work

Also link to Polaris site that shows how to find color codes by machine
Thank you. They call it a Indian sky blue but can’t seem find anywhere to purchase it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was told it’s the Indian sky blue
Prior post on forum discussed finding paint match for the blue on your model of RZR - one guy used a Ford Light blue code RAL-5012
- here's a link for where you can get that color - in aerosol spray or pint & quart cans that be be used with brush or your own sprayer or in powder for powder coating - have also listed link to prior post

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prior post on forum discussed finding paint match for the blue on your model of RZR - one guy used a Ford Light blue code RAL-5012
- here's a link for where you can get that color - in aerosol spray or pint & quart cans that be be used with brush or your own sprayer or in powder for powder coating - have also listed link to prior post

Thank you. I was hoping could find a spray paint one that very close or so at my Home Depot. So wouldn’t have order but looking like going have to order.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thank you. I was hoping could find a spray paint one that very close or so at my Home Depot. So wouldn’t have order but looking like going have to order.
You might want to check at Autozone or O'reillys to see if any of the blue engine paints they carry would be close enough of a match.
Dupli-Color 1601 Ford Lt. Blue might be close.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Agree with Steeltom , check your local auto parts stores or as you mentioned , Home Depot .
Rustoleum Maui Blue is a close match for the Sky Blue (?) on my wife’s 2020 RS1 .
Paint Fluid Liquid Tin Cylinder
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

LoneStar cage , roof panel , lower “windshield” panel and trailing arms are all Rustoleum Maui Blue . A arms and side graphics are stock Blue .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone tell me what blue matches pretty good to this blue. Wanting to paint my rock sliders that color. View attachment 688456
Sky blue
Can someone tell me what blue matches pretty good to this blue. Wanting to paint my rock sliders that color. View attachment 688456
Indian sky blue pt# 121120

·
Registered
21 Posts
Either match the blue or go with yellow. love this kind of stuff. Ive got a red / orange / black thing going with mine.

·
Registered
2019 XP4 1000
41 Posts
Indian Sky Blue.... I bought a spray can off ebay. It was pricey but a perfect match. It is made for or by Indian motorcycle company

1 - 15 of 15 Posts