Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start with RZRITIS. There is no cure for it and it will consume your every thought and desire. You will find your wife to be looking at you with a puzzled look on her face shaking her head wondering what the hell is wrong with you. This is mostly after you have been glued to this forum for hours on end....flipping back and forth between different vendors sites and youtube. Then there are the countless hours you spend in the garage or shop or yard wrenching on these things to either make it a little faster or sit a little taller or wider or sound a little different! The bad thing is that while our loved ones try to cure it...we all sit around and encourage each other!

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
I'll start with RZRITIS. There is no cure for it and it will consume your every thought and desire. You will find your wife to be looking at you with a puzzled look on her face shaking her head wondering what the hell is wrong with you. This is mostly after you have been glued to this forum for hours on end....flipping back and forth between different vendors sites and youtube. Then there are the countless hours you spend in the garage or shop or yard wrenching on these things to either make it a little faster or sit a little taller or wider or sound a little different! The bad thing is that while our loved ones try to cure it...we all sit around and encourage each other!
X2!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I left my RZRITIS untreated and now I have RZReticulitis. Symptoms include but are not limited to-Spending the money you had planned on using for your wife's anniversary gift on a new cage for your RZR. Your wife starts giving you ultimatums. Spending the money set aside for quarterly tax payments on a intercom/car to car set up. Your wife threatening to kick you out. Spending your mortgage payment on Sand tires. Your wife filling for separation...
The only known cure is to disconnect your internet and burn your RZR.

Don't let this happen to you! At the first sign of RZRITIS cancel your rzrforum membership, turn off your computer and go drive your stock rzr.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
RZRemptywalletitis.
Several have this dreadful sickness,but it goes undiagnosed.
It starts out slow.
Your wallet is full,then you go to this site,read what others have bought,and the next thing you know..
empty wallet.
Some have even reported that it will attack Credit Cards!:rofl3:

Doug

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i call it DIARZRHEA.just when you think your done it comes up and bites you in the azz.
That is funny.. I was JUST thinking along those lines.. was in the shower thinking about the SSSS and all the things I don't have... and I thought I was done!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i call it DIARZRHEA.just when you think your done it comes up and bites you in the azz.
you are in the right area LOL , but I do find that the rzr reduces the hemroidalfixedincome that I have , shrinking it to almost nothing everytime I see a new must have. :scared2:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
After you've gone through all the isms treated or left untreated.. Then you'll be diagnosed with credit cardsonoma, Which sadly spreads very quickly, Yes it's been known to spread to not only to the trailer to put your... infected rapidly growing mass... in ,but then to the truck you pull the new trailer with, :sad:

·
Registered
321 Posts
X3!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife and I were laughing about this thread and she commented on giving me a RZRECTOMY if I didnt cut the spending down!

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
its called cronic rzr sydrome,
especially when you are remodeling the modes,
and you bought a second ride to mod out

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
you are in the right area LOL , but I do find that the rzr reduces the hemroidalfixedincome that I have , shrinking it to almost nothing everytime I see a new must have. :scared2:
silly quoting myself, but my wife just found a temporary cure,if I place the parts I just ordered where she just said to put them. :scared2::rollfinger:

·
Registered
305 Posts
This sickness caused me to over prune my Money Tree, least thats what the wife says.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Too funny! Keep em coming.

·
Registered
272 Posts
They say there's no cure but if u buy me a turbo I'll sent u a pill that will cure this horrible affliction.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Poll...lur..ru..ski..itis. Wife sent me to RZR anonymos , was cured for 6 months. Sold my 11 Xp then my rhino.Everything was going good then Set in my buddies 12 Evasive XP.....Looked at a couple of UTV inc builds, caught the FEVER again. Want be long now just hope it don't progress into UTV...Itis. Thats the most dangerous to marriages!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts