Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have bought and used expensive dirt bike helmets then tried half helmets then full face. Ended up with a modular carbon helmet. We ride 12-16 hours a day 2-3 days. That is what has work best for me and half of the group I ride with. We use Bluetooth intercom system.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have bought and used expensive dirt bike helmets then tried half helmets then full face. Ended up with a modular carbon helmet. We ride 12-16 hours a day 2-3 days. That is what has work best for me and half of the group I ride with. We use Bluetooth intercom system.
which one did you end up with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the sedici carbon fiber first gen. i like the features of it. never kept the other helmets on for more then an hour. Ended up just with the goggles. This one works great for me. There mite better ones now. bought this one on sale 2 years ago. Looking to buy a new one staying modular!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got the same helmet for my RZR use. I really like it. I'm sort of a helmet snob...my current race helmet (Trans Am/SCCA Pro) is a Stilo. But that's waaaaaaay to nice for off road LOL!!

MSR X Pedition?

View attachment 658054

You have an open face with a replaceable Bubble visor ? It came that way or you put it together? Sounds like a good solution.

I like open face for comfort, but catching a rock if you're behind someone will for sure wreck your day.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts