Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wolfhound
67 Posts
Eliminated seat belt sensor, added USB plug in, added radio antenna, made it street legal( horn, lighted license plate, rear view mirror), added axe and fire extinguisher.
Pretty much not picture material so far...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eliminated seat belt sensor, added USB plug in, added radio antenna, made it street legal( horn, lighted license plate, rear view mirror), added axe and fire extinguisher.
Pretty much not picture material so far...
They are picture material off the showroom floor wolfhound!! Sounds like u got a good start! I kept my seatbelt sensor plugged in,somtimes i just throw my harnesses over my shoulder n go!

·
Wolfhound
67 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a turbo s velocity. So it’s a bit more stripped down. So far I’ve put a factory aluminum roof, 32” SR series Rigid light bar, half windshield, all black bs rear sand bench seat, S&B particle separator, R2C washable air filter and filter skin, full aluminum doors. Haven’t taken any pics yet

·
Registered
158 Posts

Custom cage,seats,wrap and stereo
XTC powercontrol system and Tons of lights
Method bead locks
Zrp radius rods and plate
AA stg 2 tune,snap ring delete and blow off valve
Boondocker exhaust
Agency power intake and intercooler tubes
I’m sure I’m missing some stuff it’s a never ending project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a turbo s velocity. So it’s a bit more stripped down. So far I’ve put a factory aluminum roof, 32” SR series Rigid light bar, half windshield, all black bs rear sand bench seat, S&B particle separator, R2C washable air filter and filter skin, full aluminum doors. Haven’t taken any pics yet
Well take some pics and get em on here Domo!

·
Can't 'Member.
634 Posts

Custom cage,seats,wrap and stereo
XTC powercontrol system and Tons of lights
Method bead locks
Zrp radius rods and plate
AA stg 2 tune,snap ring delete and blow off valve
Boondocker exhaust
Agency power intake and intercooler tubes
I’m sure I’m missing some stuff it’s a never ending project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your cage looks like it was built for a taller guy. I am finding most of the cage builders advertise chopped cages and leave us tall guys with no pics to look at and no info. I am going to need a cage very close to the height of the stocker due to my PRP seats and my height. Where did you get your cage?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts