Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 1187 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Today I added a Racertech lift and UTV tech intake cover with frog skin. Other mods I have done are full windsheild with Goldwing vents, Roof with crank up vent, Power commander 5, Team secondary clutch, Team adjustable weights for the primary clutch, Utv tech full skid plate package, Kenda Bearclaw HTRs 26x9r12 8 plys, Starting Line aluminum locking glove box, EZ steer power steering, XP seats, Polaris front bumper with startingline radiator brace, Polaris front winch, lock and ride rear box, rear window Polaris front lights, dual horns. I hope I am now done with mods. I am happy with all the mods I have done.

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today I added a Racertech lift and UTV tech intake cover with frog skin. Other mods I have done are full windsheild with Goldwing vents, Roof with crank up vent, Power commander 5, Team secondary clutch, Team adjustable weights for the primary clutch, Utv tech full skid plate package, Kenda Bearclaw HTRs 26x9r12 8 plys, Starting Line aluminum locking glove box, EZ steer power steering, XP seats, Polaris front bumper with startingline radiator brace, Polaris front winch, lock and ride rear box, rear window Polaris front lights, dual horns. I hope I am now done with mods. I am happy with all the mods I have done.
Wow sounds like one BAD ride .... :)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Haven't added as much as Soapy but I've added two LED lights and a horn. Also added a lighted whip flag I bought from Factory UTV. Added new lighted switches from UTV.

My wish list is pretty long now, skids and doors from FUTV, new springs, 2" lift, Bighorn tires, sand tires, spare tire and rim......etc.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

·
Registered
566 Posts
Bought mine with a Polaris roof and WREC wheels with 26x14 Pro Comp Xtreme Trac tires. Added FactoryUTV.com full skids in half inch version. Disconnected the sway bars front and rear after first ride on rough ground,seems to work much better.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Raced it at utvrr and won the class 2 (850 modded class), and placed 4th overall, with 4 wildcats, 15 xp's, 4 commanders, and idk how many 800s.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i thought about washing mine but was having too much fun to waste my time.

i do have a roof, full windshield and rear window, horn, rear view mirror and pro armor doors.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Finished removing the sway bars. Going riding for black Friday.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Installed full Factory UTV skids and A arm guards.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Right there with ya! I did mine on Thurs. I got the 'ultimate' 1/2" kit.

I posted this in the FUTV subsection but just as a help to other 570 owners.

- The instructions never say to install the fuel tank protector first but make sure you do! I did the main skid plate first because its what the instructions said. But after having to almost drop both rock sliders and the skid plate to get the fuel tank protector on I got creative with a 13mm crows foot.

- had to cut some part of the mounts for the Front a-arm guards.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Right there with ya! I did mine on Thurs. I got the 'ultimate' 1/2" kit.

I posted this in the FUTV subsection but just as a help to other 570 owners.

- The instructions never say to install the fuel tank protector first but make sure you do! I did the main skid plate first because its what the instructions said. But after having to almost drop both rock sliders and the skid plate to get the fuel tank protector on I got creative with a 13mm crows foot.

- had to cut some part of the mounts for the Front a-arm guards.

X2 on the tank guard. I got lucky and put my A-arm guards and tank guard on a couple of weeks before. When I had the RZR lifted and was putting the main skid on I commented to myself that I was glad that I already had the Tank guard on. Definitely cannot do with the skid on.

On one of my rear A arm guards only 1 of the 3 holes lined up so I put it in the oven as low as it would go for 10 minutes and after that it went right on.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've got ITP 26" Terra Cross tires and 112SS wheels. Polaris hard top and half windshield. Cargo/headache net, Pro Armor doors. Just installed the all important fire extinguisher!

·
Registered
518 Posts
30" LED lightbar installed! This is the totron single row. I love this thing. Mounted it using the vertical flag mounts. However I think once the finances allow I will probably use the baja style mount with bars to protect the light bar.

Sorry about the pictures. My camera is broken, and the fancee's is horrible. Should have just used my flip phone. lol. The pictures don't accurately show how much light difference there is since the light since the camera auto adjusts lighting.

·
Old but not slow
3,175 Posts
Looks good Chad. My poor 570 is just sittin under a tarp, feelin neglected because we spent the weekend at Disneyland. I will make it feel better this week by putting a couple of Mickey Mouse stickers on it and goin for a ride in a couple of days!:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well built a bed box combo for long trail runs, Gas tank Protector, 2in lift with Mud Lites, Rear hitch, Rear receiver with welded plate for warn winch, 24in Light bar, EMP bumper with Stealth 4500 winch, Front a arm plates, Exhaust heat wrap, sealed all body panel seams, painted hood, ordered rock sliders and building a new battery tray for a yellow top Optima batt. Time to give the wallet a rest. Well maybe not!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I took one of those led head mount lights, like you use when you go camping that straps to your head or to a hat, find one that has the adjustable base to aim the light. I yanked off the elastic that goes around your head and zip tied the light to the roll cage right above my head. Now I have a dome light and I can pivot the light back and I have a reverse light as well.

1 - 20 of 1187 Posts