Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a buddy machine these for our RZR. I'll have them anodized black eventually, but wondered what you guys think about them to see if I should offer them as an option for the Tribal Whip LED Light bar. I wasn't planning on stacking and wanted something clean looking that didn't go in front of the lens. Let me know if you guys like them. They're not as cheap....$27 per clamp without the hollowed out center.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I like these clamps, very nice. hopefully I will have the money to get a lightbar soon.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Awesome clamps! But it would be nice to have a clamp that didn't require you to hack up the roof to fit. JMO

·
Registered
629 Posts
I like them. Can you make a way to clamp 2 light bars together with those clamps, or make a mount that has the shaft longer so the lights will sit "stacked" ?? How sturdy would they be? I have 2 lights and i'm in a quandary about how to have them mounted to the cage. The RZR 4 is going to get the cage on in a few weeks and would like the option to mount the lights to the cage.

I love the LED light bars but the clamping system, well, needs to be designed better..(IMHO).

·
Registered
629 Posts
Had a buddy machine these for our RZR. I'll have them anodized black eventually, but wondered what you guys think about them to see if I should offer them as an option for the Tribal Whip LED Light bar. I wasn't planning on stacking and wanted something clean looking that didn't go in front of the lens. Let me know if you guys like them. They're not as cheap....$25 per clamp without the hollowed out center, or $30 each as pictured (just for looks).

AHH, anything? Response? Yes or No?

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry missed this one. I'm sure anything is possible, but you would have to have something like that custom made. I was going to offer these as a friend who's getting one of the light bars for his dune buggy wanted a clean looking mount and designed and machined these. I grabbed a pair as well. I'm sure he could make something, but it would be a one off and I don't know how much he would charge. I can give you his email if you would like. The only other way is to use the tribal whips mount system.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sorry missed this one. I'm sure anything is possible, but you would have to have something like that custom made. I was going to offer these as a friend who's getting one of the light bars for his dune buggy wanted a clean looking mount and designed and machined these. I grabbed a pair as well. I'm sure he could make something, but it would be a one off and I don't know how much he would charge. I can give you his email if you would like. The only other way is to use the tribal whips mount system.
I think that would be cool, I'd love the chance to build something like that. If the Idea I have in my head would work then the Tribal whips mounting system would be way better (IMHO).

Thanks
Chop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts