Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do think is the best mcx-turbo, weber, k&t turbo or Holz BB3.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have never owned a Holz, MCX, Aerocharger, K+T,Apex or Weber...but I have been studying the chit out of them...I think they are all Way-Good:)...Now if I had the cash, but I dont....The Wifey does:rofl3:...Now if the Wifey would let me spend the cash:)....I would have to get a Weber....my reasoning for this...is the Weber was made for a Turbo and the Po-Po Engine was not made for Turbo...Now the Apex on the other hand I dont want 300-500 H.P:scared2: for my RZR.. I know an engine that is made for Turbo will be more dependable..Also Know Po-Po engine by the time you pin the crank and do other chit with it that will make it more dependable W/Turbo to:popcorn:...JMTCs

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
LOL

another "best" thread!

The best for one person is not the best for another.
Choose the best option for you.

:ride:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
I love my MCX stage II at 20 lbs of boost and 8200 RPM! No problems. If I were running in the sand and not the woods and track, APEX all the way. Of course, this all depends on what someone wants to spend too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
K&T has the best turbo kit hands down, best customer service and most complete and quality for your money. Others dont come with fuel system (upgraded fuel pump, factory regulator block off, rising rate regulator), Billet intake manifold with third injector, Guages(boost guage, Aem o2 Gauge, fuel pressure guage). It also has dyna ignition for timing and rev limiter, fully adjustable clutch weights, primary and secondary spring. No modify or drilling of holes other than filter placement. EASY INSTALL!!!!

copy and past in web browser

1 - 20 of 145 Posts