Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
L & W Fab upper and lower front A arms installed with Kryptonite ball joints, L & W Fab billet tie rods. Fab Fours front bumper with Baja Designs Squadron Pro lights. One set of amber lights in the middle with white lights on the outside. I also had to install a new winch as the Fab Fours only has bolt holes for a wide spool winch. I ended up getting a Quad Boss 5000. I wanted another viper elite but they are redesigning their winch line at the moment. I also was interested in the SATV black ops 6k but couldn't get one until after Dec 1st and I am going Elk hunting a couple days after Thanksgiving. I believe the Quad Boss will do just fine. The front end is finally done now it's time to move to the back of the machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I got my machines loaded up in preparation for the annual post thanksgiving dune trip. My ranger will no longer fit in the front of my 32’ Vintage race trailer after the portal install. The new width of the Ranger won’t allow it to slide in between the passenger side wall and cabinets anymore. I’ve reduced the fanciness to an open gooseneck for this go round. Currently in the market for a Vintage brand 44-50’ gooseneck enclosed with no frills inside, just open and wide hauling space.
Tire Wheel Dog Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
1,287 Posts
I got my machines loaded up in preparation for the annual post thanksgiving dune trip. My ranger will no longer fit in the front of my 32’ Vintage race trailer after the portal install. The new width of the Ranger won’t allow it to slide in between the passenger side wall and cabinets anymore. I’ve reduced the fanciness to an open gooseneck for this go round. Currently in the market for a Vintage brand 44-50’ gooseneck enclosed with no frills inside, just open and wide hauling space.
View attachment 685303
Nice dog! Looks just like one of mine.

·
Premium Member
2020 Pro XP 4 Premium
535 Posts
Hey T/O, is that bottom left toggle switch the one for the winch you posted part #s in a different thread? I think I may go that route
No that's the Corbins Custom turn signal switch
The winch switch is hard to see but it's to the right 3 spots same row

·
Registered
2021 polaris turbo S 4 velocity blue
41 Posts
If all goes well I'll get it out for a ride this weekend, but it sounds awesome on the trailer.
PMX-3 headunit
JL MX500/4 Amp
And 4 Polk audio DB-652 speakers
sounds like a good setup, I’ve been debating piecing audio system together or buying the stage 4-6 setups they sell all together. Did you wire a reverse camera to that headunit as well? Let us know how it sounds and if it’s loud at higher speeds!

81 - 99 of 99 Posts