Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
641 - 660 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
2,030 Posts
Not really “today”, but I installed Pro Armor doors on the Pro a couple weekends ago.

Wanted white, but they were on eternal back order. Pulled the trigger a couple months ago on a set of blue ones. Originally planned on a wrap for them, but the wrap I ordered is not for these doors (even though they said it was).

Wife says the blue is growing on her, so we may just leave them blue.

This will be the “summer mode”. Winter mode is windshields and upper/inner doors on the factory doors.

and door bags too
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Blue

·
Premium Member
2020 rzr pro xp
774 Posts
No picture to post but I got my kryptonite bearings in and holy s$!t did it turn into a royal pain, due to everything rusted/stuck. That being said no more pops and I’m so happy now.
Oh and if anyone is wondering, you can use permatex brand, sleeve retainer if you can’t find any 603. Nobody had any of that around here. It’s a little pricey at 40$ a bottle but works. Sheer point is only 200# less. it’s 3000 instead of 3200.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Started the "S" conversion on my son's 2013 570.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Tread Bumper

Using the typical parts: Front, 800s SuperATV high clearance A Arms, Used axles, new steering rack, shocks, winch. Rear gets ranger 900xp used rear a arms, new rhino axles, shocks. Putting the set of 29" bighorns I took off my xp 4 1000 on it. Going to be a fun build! Doing it with the boys, so good times... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
21 XP turbo 1000 … lots of mods & memories
122 Posts
Ok so I found this stuff a few weeks ago, finally got around to trying it..here is a few b4 pics ..this was as clean and as bright as I could make it look. Notice the black doors.
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Bottle Liquid Fluid Drinkware Table

·
Registered
21 XP turbo 1000 … lots of mods & memories
122 Posts
First you got to wipe it down good with rubbing alcohol 🥃 then break out your rubber gloves. It took a little while to get as far as we did, but damn it looks nice now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It looks brand new!

All I did to mine was blow the belt and master cylinder. No stop, no go......I think she's mad at me for not cleaning her up last we rode. Time to tear down and rebuild. Maybe finally run that street legal kit I bought 2 years ago. Lol.

641 - 660 of 673 Posts