Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
621 - 640 of 673 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
726 Posts
Drained the engine oil and overfilled the transmission. ;)

View attachment 700411

Finally cooler this evening, better get some maintenance done.
Trans, engine and diff fluid.
Grease drive line
New rear sway bar bushings
New air filter, new spark plugs
Rotate tires.... etc
But what kind of oil did you use?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I replaced my belt, blew out the clutches and replaced my belt. A LOT of black dust after the Moab trip, probably from when I had a brain fart and tried to tackle a climb in high gear. My primary sheaves now have grooves, probably from that incident. How bad is too bad and should require replacement?
A slight groove near the bearing on the primary is pretty common. If that’s where you’re at I’d say no worries. We have them on both ours and every machine that’s not brand new that comes in here has em.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I replaced my belt, blew out the clutches and replaced my belt. A LOT of black dust after the Moab trip, probably from when I had a brain fart and tried to tackle a climb in high gear. My primary sheaves now have grooves, probably from that incident. How bad is too bad and should require replacement?
Stairs Door Wood Automotive tire Automotive design

That’s in my tre with 1700 km on it. My xp 1000 at 450 km had the same groove. Never burnt the belt and try not to spin taking off due to the price of rubber lol

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
2022 Pro XP Sport
65 Posts
Been a busy summer but very impressed with the Pro after some much needed upgrades!

RVS clutch kit fixed belt slippage issues
Zbroz dual rate spring kit from Hardline UTV (thanks Seth!) dramatically improved ride quality
Wolfsnout Cool cab tunnel kit (helps but I think I still need to do the dash seal kit)
Tusk Wing vents help keep some of the internal dust down in the cab and help with the heat
Super ATV forward arched a-arms
System 3 33" XC450's wrapped around some 15" SB3's

Gear down, radius rods, and tuning is in the future but this thing is an animal now!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Installed turbo hood and 10" Sirius light bar. Thanks to Kemimoto and Hardline UTV for getting it to me.
It looks clean, will see tonight when I ride around neighborhood if works good. I can tell that the hood and bumper are blocking some light.

Any thoughts on if it gets to hot and warps the hood?

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Drilled the brackets to drop it down lower to clear the hood.

Hood Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle

So the right side is always hot. But I saw a video where a guy said he hooked up to the left side and was blowing fuses. What do y'all hook to? Is the left sided keyed power or always hot?

Automotive exterior Audio equipment Electrical wiring Cable Gas

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
The left side is key on power, the right side is battery power. The key on power is not rated for the supply to power the light (see the difference in wire sizes?) so if you want to use it you need to add a relay in the circuit that controls the light. Depending on what switch you want to use you likely need both power sources anyway, because if you use the battery power with a lighted switch it will stay lit all the time.

How to wire with relay (just use ring terminals instead of pulsebar plug)

Rectangle Slope Line Parallel Font

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
The light came with a wiring harness and relay with all the wires coming out of it. Looks like below. The toggle switch has what I would call jumpers on the back and red, black and blue wires that plug into it from the relay.

Rectangle Slope Handwriting Font Line

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Those wiring harnesses are typically setup very generic and only have a connection for positive and ground, as is they don't work well in this type of application unless you keep the simple switch they come with which only illuminates when the light is on and then you need to connect to battery power. The other option is to rewire a new harness or at least change the wiring on the existing harness to control it how you want. If you want to discuss it further, it's probably best to start a thread on it to keep this one on track.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Pea size Rock destroyed my Oem radiator& Fan. Installed Friday 15th Super ATV heavy duty radiator, and a used fan blade off of eBay for $19, and installed Mud busters radiator guards .The radiator fan cycles on off a lot less test drove Saturday 95° that day . Plus the straightforward awesome Tech Guy on SuperATV YouTube video 👍.
Thanks again Eric at Super ATV. Our Forum vendor!
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grille Public space Automotive design
Plant Terrestrial plant Steering wheel Bicycle part Rim
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire
Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Toy Gas

621 - 640 of 673 Posts