Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
581 - 600 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Stopped by the dealer for maintenance items today, let them talk me into some door bags with phrases like, "discontinued", "only a few left in stock", blah blah sold. Fit and construction seems decent.

Hood Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I bet the wife can fit 10 lbs of sh*t in there :ROFLMAO:

Brown Sleeve Handwriting Tints and shades Font

Should get to test em out this weekend. ..as well as the Rhinos I'm working my way to install. Seth at Hardline has a very "springy" package headed this way also... 👀. Good week for the RZR!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Rhino 2.0s done courtesy of @SuperATV and a local dealer! Rear went much smoother, fronts were proper stuck and required the ol' slide hammer vice grips technique. Which was a life saver. Rears came out by hand. All cleaned and splines coated with antiseize on reinstall. OEM axles will be prepped as spares and 2 mounted to the cage. Did trailing arm bearings a few weeks ago and all others look good in there so no extra PM for now. Fluids next week however.

21 XPT-2. 383.6 mi, 38 hrs.

Zbroz dual rate kit also arrived today via @HardlineUTV, moving to that install next before she is fully reassembled. Test ride Sat!

Plumbing fitting Valve Bicycle part Plumbing valve Plumbing

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Automotive exterior Bumper

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

I installed the right way too @Reverend_FNG ;)

Now I'm just abusing the tagging-bat-phone 🤪

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Rhino 2.0s done courtesy of @SuperATV and a local dealer! Rear went much smoother, fronts were proper stuck and required the ol' slide hammer vice grips technique. Which was a life saver. Rears came out by hand. All cleaned and splines coated with antiseize on reinstall. OEM axles will be prepped as spares and 2 mounted to the cage. Did trailing arm bearings a few weeks ago and all others look good in there so no extra PM for now. Fluids next week however.

21 XPT-2. 383.6 mi, 38 hrs.

Zbroz dual rate kit also arrived today via @HardlineUTV, moving to that install next before she is fully reassembled. Test ride Sat!

View attachment 699576

View attachment 699575

View attachment 699574

I installed the right way too @Reverend_FNG ;)

Now I'm just abusing the tagging-bat-phone 🤪
I keep getting blamed for stuff I did not do. You related to my Wifey-unit? :) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

In all seriousness; trying to help a Brother out.

Check your brakes and rotor. Looks like you kicked up a rock and bent the ears on your pads. Not a big deal, but they will go end of life prematurely sticking/jammed on the guide.

In AZ, rocks do it me all the time. extra pads are like socks around here. You change them when they get stanky.

Also, when you pull the wheels and calipers....make sure you grease the caliper pins with brake slider goo. I use the ceramic stuff.

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tread

·
Registered
398 Posts
If I'm related to your wife unit, you are surely related to mine! Check out this finished job honey! ..Are you sure you didn't screw something up 🤨?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, love your attention to detail. Further inspection looks pretty good to me however, ears do move freely on the guides, no major defects noted. Maybe camera angle.. Probably due for brakes soon anyway though! (y)

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Wheel

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Check out this finished job honey! ..Are you sure you didn't screw something up 🤨?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I just tell the Wifey-unit to go to the salon and get her claws and hoofs manicured. Usually it buys me enough time to un-cork my situation. :D

It's all in good jest. I'm no tractor Dr., there been many a good people that helped me along the way I.R.L. and on the forum. Just trying to pay it forward with humor, sarcasm and crappy advice.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just tell the Wifey-unit to go to the salon and get her claws and hoofs manicured. Usually it buys me enough time to un-cork my situation. :D

It's all in good jest. I'm no tractor Dr., there been many a good people that helped me along the way I.R.L. and on the forum. Just trying to pay it forward with humor, sarcasm and crappy advice.
Amen brother! 👍🤣

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Once you have it dialed in you will love the results.

Keep a log of your adjustments and measurements. If you ever go to aftermarket a-arms, things will change but you will have a documented base line.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Have you been to the glacier before? I have tracks all over knik. Fall is the best time when water is low and you can get across Metal Creek to the actual glacier. I’m going to Purches Creek for the day tomorrow.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Have you been to the glacier before? I have tracks all over knik. Fall is the best time when water is low and you can get across Metal Creek to the actual glacier. I’m going to Purches Creek for the day tomorrow.
Awesome, looking forward to pics!

We haven't made it all the way to knik via the trail system yet - been on top of it via helicopter (cheating) though. Had dinner at the Knik River Lodge during covid and they had half price chopper rides, ha. Sold!

Cloud Water Sky Snow Azure

·
Vendor
1,054 Posts
I picked up another Turbo S with only 216 miles on it about a week ago. Its not the graphics package I would have chosen but I couldn't pass up the deal. WD Electronics kit going on this morning. I have a SATV Windshield, some Seizmik mirrors, and a RC Cargo box going on next. We'll be taking this one up to the Black Hills for some riding soon and then it will for sale once my Turbo R has a delivery date.

Gadget Font Audio equipment Packaging and labeling Carton

Automotive tire Electricity Electrical wiring Cable Gas

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

581 - 600 of 616 Posts