Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
561 - 580 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's too tight! Did you manage to get both seats to click in after? I had to bend the seats a bit on the inside of the seat part so they will clip in. Still takes a few attempts to get th back when I pull the seats out
It is indeed very tight, driver seat was a little bit harder of a time but still not horrible like I was expecting them to be per other customers reviews. What machine did you install your bump seat in? Mine was in a 800s

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Nothing. Paid it off to save the interest and blew my back out exercising the next day. Don’t know when or if I can get back in it.

Y’all are killing me with awesome mods. Rojo is looking unbelievable. Great work.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not our rzr but solving pro xp crossmember problems. ORB replacement frame pieces with KB3 driveshaft and carrier bearings. Yokes and u joints are MASSIVE. 1210’s I think.
View attachment 699131
View attachment 699130
I just pulled the stock skid off of my pro to put on a SATV skid and saw mine was pushed up a bit. I haven't put the skid on because I didn't know if it was straight from the factory or if it did have a bit of a bow. From your pictures the aluminum brace appears to be straight, correct?

·
Registered
13 Posts
New Arms, Rods and Shoes. Cant wait to get'em on the trail. Shout out to Super ATV arms and rods and KJ for the shoes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I just pulled the stock skid off of my pro to put on a SATV skid and saw mine was pushed up a bit. I haven't put the skid on because I didn't know if it was straight from the factory or if it did have a bit of a bow. From your pictures the aluminum brace appears to be straight, correct?
Yes it’s supposed to be straight. As anything with orb that bracket will tear out the frame tabs before it bends. A buddy brought over a tool he made to straighten the other crossmembers that are welded in.

561 - 580 of 616 Posts