Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
3861 - 3878 of 3878 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi ,to all rzr,s trail riders-
I love riding the mnt trails here in Ut, but the wife and I ( dislike all the dust) that settles in the cab area.
I made a prototype windshield and patented it. This keeps out almost all the dust.
It also has a sunvisor with a solar charger to maintain the battery. Its the SplitShield windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Installed 4" portals :weight2:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Took care of some maintenance stuff on my '09. Started with removing the Fox shocks and shipped them off to be rebuilt. Next, front diff/rear diff, transfer case, tranny and oil/filter change. Replaced first water pump seal(6500 miles) and tapped the weep hole and added tubing up to the top of my snorkles. Pulled the clutch cover and cleaned the primary/secondary.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice necro! lol
I chopped the factory cage 4"

Main reason why I did it is this way, so I can keep factory front and rear windshield. Plan to get a smoked lexan for the roof.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
2009 rzr 800 converted to S width , WE shocks , 3 inch lift
542 Posts
Hope you're feeling better....
Yes something in spine on nerve popped back after some additional medications.
Years ago, Broke bunch of bones getting hit by drunk driver flew 387 feet . In 1983 then broke L1 vertebrae in 1991 fused it. Wore out lower back. Any way I can tell you guys with bad backs 800 trail models mot your friend.

800 s with good shocks good seat like pro armor or prp etc. recline and lower bases help.
Or buy newer .achine i hear suspension Is much better.

·
Registered
2009 rzr 800 converted to S width , WE shocks , 3 inch lift
542 Posts
Decided to check preload measurements and compression adjuster settings rears 5 clicks from soft right front 6 left front 14..... seems one of the kids found a knob and turned it since it clicks....

Guess kids do not touch shocks next ride....

3861 - 3878 of 3878 Posts